This week we will begin distributing Chromebooks and collecting money for fees for the 2020-21 school year. To make this process safe and simple, we will use the following schedule and procedure:
If your last name begins with:
(A-M) Wednesday, August 12th, 4-7 pm
(N-Z) Thursday, August 13th, 4-7 pm
Prices for Fees:
Annual Student Fee - $20.00
Chargers (Not required- only if you need one) - $20.00
The student fee is required of all SHHSN students and provides the student:
ID badge and lanyard
Student publications (student newspaper)
Fastpass access to all SHHS and PCSSD sporting events
Virtual materials for students that study from home
When you arrive:
- Please enter through the car lane and stay in your vehicle at all times.
- A PCSSD Staff member will come to your vehicle and ask for your student's name and collect money for your fee(s).
- You will only receive what you turned in at the end of the last school year. For example, if you did not turn in your charger, you will not have one in your bag. If you did not return your chromebook, you will not have one to pick up.
- If you have unpaid fees for damages and your chromebook is at Central Office, you will receive a LOANER until those fees are paid for.
- If your Chromebook is being repaired, you will receive a LOANER and I will contact you when it is ready to be picked up.
- Please carefully read the handouts you receive at the distribution regarding insurance, powering on, and resetting your password.
- If you have any questions, contact your Teacher Librarian, Sabrina Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org